SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Two Rock Exo 15

What's Hot
ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
Anyone got one to sell? Ebay completed listings range from £350 to £525 to give an idea of budget.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shaunmshaunm Frets: 1693
    Where are you seeing them for £350 - send me a link and I will be all over that bad boy
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2716
    These do seem to come up a fair bit.  £350 does seem exceptionally low though - are you sure that isn't in the US where pricing can be very different?
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    Genuinely I think these are great amps. Regardless of any situation id buy one for £350. They are worth £600 easy
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
    edited March 2015
    eBay completed listings where the item has sold. Search 'two rock exo' and check the completed listings flag. Which is what I said in the original post?! :))
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2716
    Fair enough.  Good luck finding one at that price though.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Coda have a second hand one in at the moment listed at £799. According to a lot of folk on the site they welcome doing a deal. Perhaps you can get it to your budget?
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    I'd suggest the one that sold for £350 was because someone was desperate for cash, that's the stupid price you see every now and then, but it's not the norm.

Hope you find one mate
    Yes is was the Coda one that started me looking. I was pleasantly surprised by the cheap prices on eBay. Might make the journey to Coda to see what its like and what they might do on a deal - they've knocked off 10% on a couple of guitar purchases I made a couple years ago.
  • ExorcistExorcist Frets: 667
    I watched that £350 'buy it now' one pop up, I thought about it, looked again and it had already gone. I think it only listed for about an hour. Someone had a bargain.
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1492
    Exorcist said:
    I watched that £350 'buy it now' one pop up, I thought about it, looked again and it had already gone. I think it only listed for about an hour. Someone had a bargain.
    No they didn't.  It 'sold' twice, once at £380 and then again a few days later at £350.  I was the 'winner' the second time, got left positive feedback, dispatch notification and then an excuse that he couldn't ship it for a few days.  After another few days I got an apology, then promise of a tracking number, then a refund through Paypal with no warning.

As always, if it looks too good to be true....
    @Dodge - point well made mate so I'm looking at 500+ for the budget.
  • ExorcistExorcist Frets: 667
    Hi Dodge,
    Sorry to hear you got messed about. I wonder what the hell he was playing at then? I wonder how many of those 'ebay' bargains end up like that..
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1492
    @Exorcist

Cheers mate, when I pressed the BIN button I said to Mrs Dodge that I'd never see it!