SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall JCM 900 slx. 50 watt El 34 version.

What's Hot
AidanspaghettiAidanspaghetti Frets: 866
edited May 2015 in Amps £
Hey folks, Up for sale is my slx. It's a high gain monster! Basically a one channel hi gain marshall with a foot switchable second master volume. It's in very good nick and is just back from a complete makeover from the tech. New valves in her too. She's a 50watter that can be switched down to 25 but don't be fooled, this thing is loud. I can't play it like she should so up she goes ( on more of a vintage vibe these days). In really good nick. It's about 20 odd years old and in pwo. if you've any questions fire away. I'm a member here since the start and have many deals on TGP,MR, ebay and others if you need any ref's... Anyway, here's some snaps (hopefully,) Looking for £300 posted. Will probably ship with parcel2go as I've shipped amps with them before with no hassle. Thanks for looking guys. Might be interested in trades, ya never know. Cheers files.me.com/stevensagogo/vc3u26.mp3 files.me.com/stevensagogo/vc3u26.mp3 files.me.com/stevensagogo/vc3u26.mp3 Keeping her at home...
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sorry guys, bloody ipad :( I'll try sort pictures out...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • Any charvel trades?
  • any pics?
  • Hey rob, I've uploaded them to photobucket so I'll try port them over today.. Having trouble doing it on the iPad... They'll be here soon!
  • Price drop.. £330 posted
  • Keeping the beast, thanks for looking!
  • Back up for sale, man cave clean out! £300 posted to the UK...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rawk100rawk100 Frets: 1757
    Drool.....where abouts are you?
  • I'm in Dublin, Ireland.... I've shipped plenty of stuff over the water if that's a worry. I'd photo everything boxed before I'd send it to ha also, just to be sure you're happy!
  • Bump!
  • Possible trades for strymon stuff!
  • rawk100rawk100 Frets: 1757
    Gah, still drooling over this, just don't have the spare money at the moment! Does it have el34 or 5881 valves?
  • El34 Rawk ;)

• AidanspaghettiAidanspaghetti Frets: 866
    edited May 2015
    Would px against a Cornish pedal... Cash difference on my side.... Thanks
  • Bumparoo!
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    Hi Whats the fx loop like in this ?
  • To be honest I've never used it so I'm assuming it's the same as. Regular early 90's jcm.... Cheers
  • Provisionally sold folks, thanks for looking..