Fleetwood Mac- tickets scored.

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 31584
Just managed to snare 2 tickets at face value for FM at the 02

Block A row F so as good as you could get.

I am so excited- I can honestly say I've seen few greater showmen and performers than Mr Buckingham

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4468
    Gaaaah, would love that!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28678
    Awesome :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Nice

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4851
    Saw them back in the 80s when Lindsey left the band mid tour. They brought in two new guitarists who hadn't had the time to learn all the songs, so they went back to their blues roots. Mick Fleetwood and Mr McVie where having a great time the girls looked bored and confused.
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    edited May 2015
    Lindsey Buckingham + big love = heaven.
    Would love see him live
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    You total and utter bastard, Gassage! Who did you shag to get tickets THAT good? Fuck me, most tickets I get it's a wonder I can see the big TV screens, never mind the stage!

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2084
    I missed out on all three dates in Dublin. Gutted.

Then, last year when I had tickets to see Buckingham in Belfast, he cancelled mid-tour due to illness of one of his band. 

The bastard.

Fleetwood Mac with Christine McVie back will be so good. V jealous.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4491
    Come on gents. FM is Green, McVie, Fleetwood and Danny Kirwan (and Jeremy Spencer if you can be bothered).

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 7054
    You should be close enough to see Mick's drummer...
    Previously known as stevebrum
    CHRISB50 said:
    Come on gents. FM is Green, McVie, Fleetwood and Danny Kirwan (and Jeremy Spencer if you can be bothered).
    Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope....

FM is Rumours, Landslide, Rhiannon, Big Love. 

I've never got the Peter Green thing and I don't think I ever will. Need Your Love So Bad is divine and the rest is utterly dull unless you're high.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • XWulfhereXWulfhere Frets: 416
    Stevie Nicks is the fairy godmother of rock and roll.

I like blues but I find the peter green era a bit boring.
    And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2494
    You can say what you want about Stevie Nicks.  Great as she is, Christine McVie is the unassuming pillar of Fleetwood Mac if you ask me.
    beed84;618952" said:
    You can say what you want about Stevie Nicks.  Great as she is, Christine McVie is the unassuming pillar of Fleetwood Mac if you ask me.
    I think she's awesome. Those backing vocals on Tom petty's 'you can still change your mind' send shivers up my spine

And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    Stevie Nicks is still hot.

• littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 5138
    Stevie Nicks = Best gig ever! @Gassage, if she sings this I'll be a-jealous forever...

littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
    Good stuff, though age is beginning to catch up with buckingham's voice I still really rate his guitar skills
    Teetonetal;619215" said:
    Good stuff, though age is beginning to catch up with buckingham's voice I still really rate his guitar skills
    I saw them in Manchester in 2009 and Buckingham really blew me away with his playing. I'm surprised he's not more renowned for his guitar work, but then again I guess he stretched out more live.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 7054
    stickyfiddle;618937" said:
    CHRISB50 said:

I've never got the Peter Green thing and I don't think I ever will. Need Your Love So Bad is divine and the rest is utterly dull unless you're high.
    What!?

NYLSB is a cover anyway but what about:

Albatross
    Green Manalishi
    Oh Well
    Black Magic Woman
    World Keep on Turning
    Rattlesnake Shake
    Man of The World

To name just a few of the better known ones.

Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4491
    CHRISB50 said:

You are right that Need Your Love So Bad is divine (was mine and the wife's first dance song at our wedding), but so is a majority of the rest of Green era FM. The only real shite came from Jeremy Spencer.

I don't really see why you'd need drugs ;) I can recommend Peter Green sans substances.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    CHRISB50 said:
    CHRISB50 said:

You are right that Need Your Love So Bad is divine (was mine and the wife's first dance song at our wedding), but so is a majority of the rest of Green era FM. The only real shite came from Jeremy Spencer.

I don't really see why you'd need drugs ;) I can recommend Peter Green sans substances.

You can recommend it all you like - I've tried it and it does nothing for me.