SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT possibly sale: 2011 R8 Les Paul

What's Hot
stedsted Frets: 259
edited October 2013 in Guitars £
Hey guys,

Looking to maybe trade my R8 in for something else (Guitars only), basically I love Les Pauls, this is my 5th/6th over the years but I don't play it to gigs (Too expensive and those neck joints do worry me!) and at home I tend to defer to my Jaden Rose (Makes fabulous guitars) I'm not really looking for a sale on it though by forum rules I have to put up a price so I will say around £2200 and I may be tempted.
What I am interested in is something along the lines of a Suhr modern, HH, HSS or ideally HSH, also would consider something from the other manufacturers of this ilk, Tom anderson, Tyler etc. Possibly PRS though I have had them previously and they didn't enthrall me, of course that would depend on what you have! Will possibly do cash either way.

She is in 9/10 condition, only damage is a small ding on the lower bout approx 1cm long, I cant even tell you how it got there but it is there, other than that cant see any other significant marks. Plain top, chunky neck, Iced Tea finish, lovely dark rosewood board, loads of life in the frets, plays beautifully, sounds amazing, completely stock. OHSC included as are the warranty cards, certificate etc.

What have you got then?

Pics:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments