SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Kawai Aquarius AQ-420

What's Hot
allenallen Frets: 835
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
Price drop to £319. This is my first ever electric guitar. Stored in a wooden case for it's entire life (obviously played a bit too). 

Quick history - bought it in 1985 - played it a lot and then put it in its case in about 1990. Got it out again about 4 years ago and replaced the pickup selector switch and both pots with new ones. Then put it back in its case.

I have taken a few photos showing the marks/dinks on it and actually the photos make it look worse than it is. Even when you pick the guitar up it feels in excellent condition. Neck is in beautiful condition, frets seem fine to me. There is a screw missing on the scratchplate. I can repair that for you or leave it to you (the old one rusted in the body so will need a bit of fettling). Plays absolutely fine. In fact I feel like I'm talking myself out of selling it here. Trouble is, I've got too many guitars.

I'm looking for £349 - Now price drop to £319

No idea how sales on here work (no ebay protection etc.?) so in the first instance I'd say local pickup only with cash. I am based in Chalfont St Peter, just off Junction 1 of the M40 and junction 16 of the M25.

imageimage

imageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments