SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Historic R8 Les Paul VOS Lemonburst 2010 - price drop £1700 SOLD

What's Hot
StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1550
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
Personal circumstances forcing the sale of a few pieces. This is a really beautiful R8 in Lemonburst, in excellent condition with just a little worming to the back (nothing through to the wood). All original, except I changed the bridge pickup ring to offer more clearance to the strings - the original is intact and in the case. All certificates, case candy etc included.

A really brilliant player, and sounds wonderful, loads of resonance and sustain as you'd expect. The neck isn't as large as I've felt on a lot of R8s - this one is more like an R9. Guitar weighs around 9lbs.

Not really looking for trades due to the circumstances of the sale, but you never know, so suggest away. Having said that I'd consider an R4 or R6, and would almost certainly take an R5 in similar nick.

Looking for £1700 + postage. Pics to follow asap.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments