SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Brand New Finished - Customer Project Quilt Maple Drop Top 7 String

What's Hot
FB'ers
This is a customer spec'd Drop Top, quilt maple 7 string.  It was ordered some time ago and when complete the customer couldn't afford the balance so its now available to you with a juicy £100 off !

Quick Spec:
Honduran Mahogany Body
Quilt maple top
Oil finish
Maple/mahogany neck
cocobolo fingerboard
DiMarzio Pickups
Hipshot Locking tuners
Hipshot Bridge

if you have any questions, just ask.. 

Price including Hiscox branded hardcase £1899

Jaden Rose Guitars :: Jaden Rose Guitars on Facebook :: My Facebook :: YouTube

The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    Was this the same guy that bailed on Jonathan I wonder ? ;-) Man he's missing out on some fine, fine guitars..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JadenJaden Frets: 251
    DrBob said:
    Was this the same guy that bailed on Jonathan I wonder ? ;-) Man he's missing out on some fine, fine guitars..
    hmm, I wouldnt know but having spoken to a few other makers recently it seems to be a disturbing trend

The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28453
    Jaden said:
    DrBob said:
    hmm, I wouldnt know but having spoken to a few other makers recently it seems to be a disturbing trend
    Maybe it's time to increase the initial deposit amount?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    TTony said:
    Jaden said:
    DrBob said:
    Maybe it's time to increase the initial deposit amount?
    across the board for makers, yea possibly or have staged payments.
    for this guitar I didn't lose money and thanks to a deal we cut for a S2 standard, neither did the customer..

• CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    People are still struggling and in certain sectors it'll get worse still :(
    That's really nice. 7 strings not my thing but looks very well crafted
    Cabicular said:
    People are still struggling and in certain sectors it'll get worse still :(
    That's really nice. 7 strings not my thing but looks very well crafted
    well I hope it wont get worse.. quite a lot of folks are reporting that work for their sectors is picking back up etc.