SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

no longer for sale

What's Hot
leerockerleerocker Frets: 610
edited December 2013 in Guitars £
no longer for sale on here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bargain!!!
  • weight?
    1979 Tokai TE-85
    1980 Tokai LS-80
  • Pm sent!
  • all pms replied

in terms of weight its not the heaviest one ive had, its close to my r9 . cant weigh it though as me scales need a new battery!
  • nice, if i had the bunce i would have that

• yes rik its a goodun indeed but i just bought a stunning 59ri 335 and a rusty anderson 335 from peach and i have a two in one out rule!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    Me wanty! If only my Orange head and Eggle would sell!
  • leerocker said: in terms of weight its not the heaviest one ive had, its close to my r9 . cant weigh it though as me scales need a new battery!
    You could always get a new battery?! If it's close to the weight of your R9 I'd suggest you've either got a very heavy R9, or a light Custom!
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • leerocker said: in terms of weight its not the heaviest one ive had, its close to my r9 . cant weigh it though as me scales need a new battery!
    You could always get a new battery?! If it's close to the weight of your R9 I'd suggest you've either got a very heavy R9, or a light Custom!

When i get a moment i might get a battery not that im bothered about exact weights of things
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5228
    edited December 2013
    leerocker said:
    leerocker said: in terms of weight its not the heaviest one ive had, its close to my r9 . cant weigh it though as me scales need a new battery!

When i get a moment i might get a battery not that im bothered about exact weights of things
    You may not be bothered but a potential buyer (for example the guy who asked for the weight) might be...
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 610
    edited December 2013
    dont try and be a smartass on my threads.

• Fretfinder seems to be obsessed with the weight of guitars!
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5228
    edited December 2013
    Fretfinder seems to be obsessed with the weight of guitars!
    Guilty M'lud. I have a chronically bad back hence it's important to me. And having bought and sold a lot of Les Pauls, Strats and Teles over the years I've generally found that the lighter ones sound better. And the reason why I ask for an accurate weight is because people often use bathroom scales and in my experience they can be more than a pound out - for me there's a heck of a difference between a 9lb and a 10lb Les Paul.

This guitar is still on ebay and gumtree and I wish the seller all the best for a sale. 
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I've never weighed one that wasn't in a box, on it's way out of the house!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.