Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I've never had a hangover

What's Hot

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8563
    octatonic said:
    2 whiskies gives me a head-rotter- even the really good stuff.

White wine doesn't give me much of a headache though.

We are opposites here - More than a couple of glasses of white wine and I'll feel bad the next day, but I can drink whisky all night and all that happens the next morning is I need to do a whisky poo.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I love booze, I love getting pissed, yes I get hangovers, no it doesn't stop me. I'd do it 7 nights a week if I was single. I also love kebabs. There might be a link there?

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    I don't mind being hungover. It's one of the few times I don't feel an overwhelming urge to get completely shitfaced.
    All practice and no theory
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12657
    In my late teens and early 20s I could shake off a hangover and be back in the pub at lunchtime, now I'm fucked for a day, sometimes 2  and feeling very very fragile. I rarely get pissed now, it seems pointless, you dont actually have more fun the more pissed you get, past a certain point you just become more of a cunt.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    octatonic said:
    Drew_fx said:
    I've never had a rimjob.

But you've given plenty.

Drew_fx said:
    I've never had a rimjob.
    You just need to stop politely hinting you want… tell him straight! :-)
    Dear James Richmond,

I know this is forward, and we haven't known each other long. But every time I look into those gaunt eyes of yours, and every time I watch Crocodile Dundee Part II on Bravo at 1am in the morning, sitting in my pants smoking a doob, I cannot help but think that a rimjob from one such as yourself would be quite entertaining; yes, quite pleasurable indeed.

Thus please consider this open letter to be a formal request for an informal get together, at a time of your choosing, for the purposes of sticking your tongue up, and indeed around, my butthole. I will eat plenty of sweetcorn and peanut butter in preperation for this once in a life time event, and may even sell tickets. It will be a 70/30 split, to me.

I am your biggest fan.

Regards,
    Drew Vernon
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm just gonna sit here and see how many people flag that one...
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Ahhh ignore 'em. They're just homophobics.
  • tbmtbm Frets: 586
    I have to plan for hangovers now. They're really not worth the hassle when you have kids, but occasionally if there's a gig or a night out that I know is going to involve pints, I will resign myself to the fact that I'll have a head on me the next day and plan accordingly.

Worryingly, I can drink nice whisky/whiskey all night and wake up fine the next day. It's really only when I sup pints all night do I wake up feeling like hell.

Noise, randomness, ballistic uncertainty.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    @Drew - genuine LOL, your finest yet! :))

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

Why are you laughing, it's a genuine request

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I don't often get them (usually because I don't drink enough to trigger them) but about 10 months ago I had such a blinder that I was almost willing to die to avoid suffering it any more. It was due to drinking with a person who I shall for now call Mrs Dangerous. She can drink anyone under the table. Thing is I didn't feel that pissed when I went to bed, but I was horrible in the morning.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    Pint of water before you go to bed. Bacon sarnie when you wake up. Usually sorts it out.
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    So most of the stuff you've posted on here has been done sober!!  Remarkable ... >:D<
  • @Drew_fx I think that on the occasion to which I referred, I must have had a pint of Cointreau before going to bed and couldn't even face half a slice of toast in the morning! I can't remember whether I was together enough to try drinking water in the morning. I'm sure that it would have helped but I was so completely and utterly wankered ...
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    mike_l said:

Why are you laughing, it's a genuine request
    That's why I'm laughing!

• GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4099
    I stopped.  It wasn't the hangovers; it wasn't the amount.  It was the feeling of wanting a drink rather a lot which I didn't like.  And even when I was trying to control it, I felt like I wasn't really in charge because I'd be thinking about fancying a drink and so on.  And anyway, I'd invariably end up drinking more than I intended and I got fed up with thinking, "I really must do something about this."  

So after many failures I stopped.  Life got better.  And I got my weekends (and myself) back!  Wasn't easy but it was worth it.  :)
  • Drew_fx said: octatonic said: Drew_fx said: I've never had a rimjob.

But you've given plenty.
    thisisguitar said: Drew_fx said: I've never had a rimjob.
    You just need to stop politely hinting you want… tell him straight! :-) Dear James Richmond,

I know this is forward, and we haven't known each other long. But every time I look into those gaunt eyes of yours, and every time I watch Crocodile Dundee Part II on Bravo at 1am in the morning, sitting in my pants smoking a doob, I cannot help but think that a rimjob from one such as yourself would be quite entertaining; yes, quite pleasurable indeed.

Thus please consider this open letter to be a formal request for an informal get together, at a time of your choosing, for the purposes of sticking your tongue up, and indeed around, my butthole. I will eat plenty of sweetcorn and peanut butter in preperation for this once in a life time event, and may even sell tickets. It will be a 70/30 split, to me.

I am your biggest fan.

Regards,
    Drew Vernon
    See, too polite… this is why you are currently not enjoying a rimjob! One doesn't
    request a rimjob, one demands a rimjob. Perhaps even a plethora! Polite works if you are trying to get something from a company though, indeed I'd recommend it next time you want a phone upgrade. 

Just to be sure, we only let over 18s on here right? lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_fx said: octatonic said: Drew_fx said: I've never had a rimjob.

But you've given plenty.
    thisisguitar said: Drew_fx said: I've never had a rimjob.
    You just need to stop politely hinting you want… tell him straight! :-) Dear James Richmond,

I am your biggest fan.

Regards,
    Drew Vernon
    See, too polite… this is why you are currently not enjoying a rimjob! One doesn't
    request a rimjob, one demands a rimjob. Perhaps even a plethora! Polite works if you are trying to get something from a company though, indeed I'd recommend it next time you want a phone upgrade. 

Just to be sure, we only let over 18s on here right? lol
  • @Drew_fx

One doesn't politely request a rimjob, one firmly demands a rimjob. 

Politeness is for cashiers and family!
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I've got some lovely fart grease around my anus if anybody wants to have at it?
    My V key is broken