SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Having a pedal clearout! Wampler, Xotic, Boss, J Rockett, T Rex, Helicon, EVH etc

srjw5150srjw5150 Frets: 0
Hi, I'm having a pedal clearout to fund a recent purchase! Pictures will be below as I'm having difficulty adding them to this post....

Xotic SL Drive (Chrome Limited Edition with voltage doubler) - basically a Marshall Super Lead in a tiny box. Microswitches inside the unit adjust EQ shape, includes box, manual and voltage doubler (£ 150 new)
Used once..... £90

Wampler Dual Fusion - two Wampler drive pedals in one (Euphoria and Paisley Drive) which can be stacked either way to enable a broad range of tones. Includes box, bag, manual, rubber feet etc. Less than a year old, this is the 'vertical' version rather than the version with the top mounted jacks (£ 250 new)
Used once..... £170

J Rockett Flex Drive - Marshall style drive which does everything from AC/DC to EVH, microswitches on front shape the tone. Built like a tank! Pedalboard velcro on the back (easily removed) No box but I'll package it well. (£ 149 new, now discontinued)
Used once..... £ 100

T Rex Replica - One of the best digital delays on the market, tap tempo on the front, 'brown sound' switch which adds tube warmth. Includes power supply (with international adaptors), box and manual. Has been gigged but well looked after. (£ 295 new)
£ 200

TC Helicon Harmony Singer - plug your guitar and microphone in and it creates great sounding 3 part harmonies based on what chord you're playing. Lots of harmonic options above and below your original vocal line as well as 3 great reverbs and tone shaping control. Includes power supply, box, manual and USB cable. Gigged but well looked after. (£ 159 new)
£ 100      or
£ 170 with TC Helicon MP-75 microphone which allows you to switch the harmonies and effects off and on with a discreet thumb switch. (£ 140 new)
Mic includes padded bag, box, manual and clip.

Jim Dunlop EVH Crubaby wah - a little sharper than a regular Crybaby due to a higher Q point, bumblebee graphic and bright blue LEDs, true bypass. Some minor chipping to a couple of the yellow stripes - see pics. Box included. (£180 new)
£ 100

Boss FV-500L Foot Volume pedal, sturdily built with stereo ins and outs as well as a separate tuner out. (£85 new)
£ 50

All have been well looked after in a smoke free home and include original power supplies (where required) and packaging unless otherwise stated. Those that have been gigged have been attached to my flightcased pedalboard, some are barely used so grab a bargain. More photos available on request - I've tried to take good photos which show the actual condition - PM me for more details or to discuss details.
You're welcome to try out and collect in Plymouth or I can ship via recorded delivery at actual cost. Payment via cash, Paypal or BACS - all funds must clear before I ship stuff. Please feel free to ask any questions.
 Thanks for looking :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments