SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Line 6 G50 Wireless Unit Receiver and 2 x Transmitters

JackGriffithsJackGriffiths Frets: 54
edited May 2017 in Misc £
Hi guys,

This has been in a tour case for over a year now so think it's time to get rid! I did use it on tour for almost 2 years so the main transmitter pack is a little battered but still works perfectly. I ended up buying a second transmitter to use as a spare but never even plugged it in (if you will)... So it's absolutely mint condition. I even have the box that it came in separately. Both transmitters have been fitted with high quality replacement Van Damme connection cables with Neutrik silent jacks - a must for stage use! I do have a third straight jack cable that's also included but the end-pin is broken so doesn't quite fit properly. An easy fix, I'm sure. 

All in all, a very compact and reliable wireless system for anybody out there. I always thought it sounded top quality and never thought twice about using it over a cable for big gigs. 

£225 posted NOW SOLD - Any questions, please just let me know.

Thanks for looking,
Jack
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments