Almost NGD.

What's Hot
My birthday is at the end of the month & MrsLostSon suggested I ordered something guitar related at her expense! (I think she's a keeper). 
I've been going through a Ben Harper phase recently so decided to find a Lap Steel to mess around with...
It arrived today:

It's a Revelation RLS-DLX (Revelation Lap Steel Deluxe?). I also got myself a Shubb Tone bar too. 

I've had it an hour or two (& it's going into storage till my birthday), but first impressions are good. Everything works as it should & tuned to open d I've been managing approximations of Seasick Steve & Black Crowes tunes already.  
It's a decent wee thing for not a lot of pennies. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7106
    put it away now till your birthday eh
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 607
    Neat! Have you tried the Revelation Telecasters? If you like the 52 Tele style necks then they are really interesting v shaped and then tapers out. There is a place in Bristol that sells them and the guy in there says they always set them up. I don't know what they do as part of the setup but everything was smooth, the action, the fretwork, . . . . I was very impressed. Take a look some time. Enjoy your present, happy birthday!!
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Got bugger all for my birthday!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    usedtobe said:
    Got bugger all for my birthday!
    That's what happens if you don't tell anyone the date ...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom