New TC Electronic Pedals

What's Hot
lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
I noticed TC Electronic gave a new range of affordable pedals for £49 such as this https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/TC158/delay-pedals/tc-electronic-echobrain-analog-delay

Anyone know much about them? Seem like some good options 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16298
    edited April 2017
    They've been around a while. Some of the are remakes of previous Behringer pedals (Behringer now own tc)and some are new designs, I can't remember which is which although tc did give a list. 

Fairly standard 'me too' pedals, I'm sure they are fine and good value for money although they aren't bringing anything new to the table. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12928
    (Behringer now own tc)
    To be pedantic, Behringer don't own TC. Behringer's parent company Music Group bought TC Electronic. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DungusDungus Frets: 170
    I have The Prophet. Build seems solid. Pretty basic stuff, but really good fun with it's weird glitchy time knob.
  • They get pretty good reviews. I think I would probably be tempted with the tone city ones though. They always sounds good on sounds like with Matt and Rabea

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    I've had a tone city fail on me.

Any idea what the drive circuits​ are. Review suggests it's not just a TS
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16298
    Quick google - the Rush boost and Fangs distortion are new designs, all the others are based on Behringer pedals (which were in turn mostly based on Boss pedals IIRC). They are all true bypass, looks like the Behringer ones weren't (again cause they were based on Boss designs). 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.