The *Official* FretBoard Celebrity Fat Club Weigh In and Diet thread.

What's Hot

Comments

• slackerslacker Frets: 2238
     Started at about 14, target was 13 1/2. Stuck at 13 1/4 stone. Just had a salad for lunch and feeling righteous but not any lighter. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Drew_TNBD , the problem I have is that I can't eat that stuff without piling on the lbs.  You can carby stuffas you do all the running and cycling.  I'm not running nearly enough , yet, to get away with this.

Good for you though.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    @Drew_TNBD , the problem I have is that I can't eat that stuff without piling on the lbs.  You can carby stuffas you do all the running and cycling.  I'm not running nearly enough , yet, to get away with this.

Good for you though.
    Nah mate. I barely run or cycle much these days. Once every two weeks if I'm perfectly honest with myself. With my drinking back up to 3 or 4 nights a week. I basically want to be dead, but don't have the bollocks to just go ahead and do it, so I'm killing myself slowly with food and beer.

Never have kids. Never get married. Don't fuck around with mortgages or arts degrees. In fact just don't even try to better yourself.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2238
    Drew_TNBD said:
    I'm about to put a pizza in the oven.
    Is that a euphenism? 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    slacker said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    I'm about to put a pizza in the oven.
    Is that a euphenism? 
    Yeah it means I'm about to burn my dick off.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBD said:
    @Drew_TNBD , the problem I have is that I can't eat that stuff without piling on the lbs.  You can carby stuffas you do all the running and cycling.  I'm not running nearly enough , yet, to get away with this.

Good for you though.
    Nah mate. I barely run or cycle much these days. Once every two weeks if I'm perfectly honest with myself. With my drinking back up to 3 or 4 nights a week. I basically want to be Emp_Fab, but don't have the bollocks to just go ahead and do it, so I'm killing myself slowly with food and beer.

Never have kids. Never get married. Don't fuck around with mortgages or arts degrees. In fact just don't even try to better yourself.

FTFY

@drew_tnetennba, cripes.  I've got a mortgage, so I'm basically running at 25% of your stress level.
  • Start weight : 16st 2.8lbs
    First week : 16st 1.4lbs
    Second week: 15st 12.2lbs
    Third week: 15st 11.0lbs
    Fouth week: 15st 9.0lbs
    Fifth week: 15st 8.6lbs
    Last week: 15st 5.8lbs
    This week: 15st 7.2lbs

Target.  I shall be 15 st 0.0 lbs by Saturday 1st July 2017
    Gain towards target: 9.6 lbs
    Distance to target: 7.2lbs

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    15 8 this week 2 more pounds lost.
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    edited June 2017
    @monquixote , you are killing it.  Nice one mate.  I'll have to be careful that you don't overtake me.   :D
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625
    Target: 76kg

Start week:  91kg
    Week 1:       90.8kg 

Week 2:       89.7kg
    Week 3:       89.1kg
    Week 4 :      89.6kg
    Week 5:       89.6kg
    Week 6:  
    Week 7:       89.2kg

Had a week off last week, didn`t watch my diet and drank beers every night, thought it best to keep off the scales until this morning.

Positive points: Have increased the cycling, got out for 30 miles last week most of which was off road/tow path riding and yesterday cycled Guildford to Brighton (50mile).

Have also been riding to work a lot and noticed that my mood is much lighter after, also loving the fresh air. 

Negatives: None....keeping positive and keeping at it.

Keep going all 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24302
    I'm half a stone heavier, but then I have been drinking beer, stuffing my face and not exercising.  Inevitable really.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
  • Emp_Fab said:
    I'm half a stone heavier, but then I have been drinking beer, stuffing my face and not exercising.  Inevitable really.
    @Drew_TNBD ;)  
    tFB Trader
    @monquixote , you are killing it.  Nice one mate.  I'll have to be careful that you don't overtake me.   :D

Well my secret weapon was running but you're doing that too now!
  • @monquixote , I've completed two weeks of C25K .   Am I a running hero yet?
    tFB Trader
    @monquixote , I've completed two weeks of C25K .   Am I a running hero yet?
    Every day you do your miles you're a hero. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • @monquixote you are right. I am making the world a better place. I am that hero.  Thank you. :D
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294

Just over 14st6. Rather dehydrated this morning though,some mugs of tea might put me back to 14st7...
    I thought I'd stayed the same but actually went to just under 14st6 so it's a few ounces down. 
    I know what I'm doing wrong but am struggling to do much about it. Right direction at least.
    14st4.4 ( I actually don't know if the .4 is 4 ounces or .4 of a pound!). 
    Well, again not really dieting but just trying to be more sensible. This week has included a Chinese takeaway and a pub meal so my slight downward curve is quite pleasing really. IIRC I started at 14st10 so that's overall progress. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    Yay! 13st 11lb this morning, my lowest weight for decades. Had a fever for 3 days and not eaten much, so I'll have to see if I can keep it off now I'm feeling like a human being again.
  • @octatonic, and others who may be in the know, if calories are calories whenever you eat them, does that mean that you can eat just before bed and it will have the same effect as if you'd eaten just after getting up?
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33797
    @octatonic, and others who may be in the know, if calories are calories whenever you eat them, does that mean that you can eat just before bed and it will have the same effect as if you'd eaten just after getting up?
    Yes, it is the same.