Gone - 2 Free tickets to Dream Theater Images & Words Tour at Manchester Apollo 19th April

guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7960
edited April 2017 in Music
***No longer available***

My friend won 2 tickets to this via a radio show but cannot attend, I can't either.

He's called and confirmed the name can be changed on the tickets, but please only respond if you 100% intend to go and please do not try to sell the tickets.

It's also first come first served as he's posted them elsewhere.  (edit - these have now gone on FB)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    It will be an awesome gig, they are celebrating the superb Images & Words album. I'm already going (London).
  • Yeah I'm gutted I can't go.  I love that album.

Tickets are gone now btw, snagged by someone on Face Book... Enjoy the gig @axisus ;
  • trolleytrolley Frets: 88
     axisus said:
    It will be an awesome gig, they are celebrating the superb Images & Words album. I'm already going (London).

You say that, but they f*cked up Pull Me Under!

Well, I say they, but LaBrie did

• What happened?
    He came in at the wrong point! Eventually he stopped singing & waited for the others to catch up
    In fairness, although LaBrie fessed up, both my son & I reckon it was either the guitar or drums that came in early
  • CarpeDiemCarpeDiem Frets: 291
    I suspect somebody will post a video on YouTube. It's reassuring that a band that spends so much time touring can make a rare mistake!
    I couldn't believe it. I've never seen them get close to a mistake, but there you go
  • CarpeDiemCarpeDiem Frets: 291
    I agree with @trolley - I've never seen them make a mistake, which is impressive considering the complexity of their songs.