What's Hot
bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
Fairdeal music have one with a damaged box £160 if anybody is champing for one
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GAK have them new with undamaged box for 165 inc free delivery, just saying
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Wow.....the honeymoon is over then........... be interesting to see how far they drop once the initial euphoria is over. I have a 50 & must admit they are excellent for the money. why is it things I want never get put on a bargain deal ?
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11754
    A lot of stores have put the price up to £189 now.

What I'll be really interested to see is what changes both in spec and price on the inevitable version 2!
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Generally price is going up, to 189, but some are knocking them out at 169 again.
    Very tempted, but would probably want to sell some of the stuff I currently have, as I can't move for stuff, as it is, but stuff ain't selling..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7106
    edited April 2017
    usedtobe said:
    Generally price is going up, to 189, but some are knocking them out at 169 again.
    Very tempted, but would probably want to sell some of the stuff I currently have, as I can't move for stuff, as it is, but stuff ain't selling..
    the shop I got mine from put the prices up to £189 the very next day too

think there's only GAK doing the lower price now
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    Gak, red dog, kennys, Musiker, Thomann @171.. still deals to be had, I guess...
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    Mine was £169 @ 2-3 months ago, ctracking litte amp
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7106
    usedtobe said:
    oh well fair-do's, I know amazon only bumped it up in the last few days, I blame brexit
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    tony99 said:
    usedtobe said:
    oh well fair-do's, I know amazon only bumped it up in the last few days, I blame brexit
    Deals come and go. They were 189 everywhere, a few days ago. I don't think 189 is crazy expensive, if the amps as good as the hype, but 20 quid off can't be bad, if you can drop on...