SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

got £400-£500, sell me your amp

jmasterjmaster Frets: 19
I'm looking for something a bit lighter and smaller than my AC30, but since I don't really know what I want I thought I'd take offers. I like vox and fender style valve amps, I would rather not go above 500 but if the right thing were to come up I might just be able to splash out a little more. WHY?
"have a good time, all the time" Spinal Tap
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benecolbenecol Frets: 399
    I've got an AC15C1 (the latest, best reissue) which I could let go for the less than that (£325 sound fair?).

Revalved with JJs, so it comes with a spare set of standard valves, I've done the bright cap mod (makes the Top Boost channel play well with pedals and generally sound better), and replaced the standard (short Accutronics) reverb tank with a long MOD reverb tank. Would include the OG tank too. Also has a (Marshall branded hem-hem) two button footswitch to turn the reverb and trem on and off. Mint condition (save for four extra holes inside on the base where I've fitted the longer tank, obviously).

Just north of Bristol off the M5.

Had it from new, still got the box and stuff.
  • I have an egnater tweaker 40 head for sale if thats any help

as well as a marshall 2x12 cab
    Here is my Trader Feedback Page - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62051/
  • jmasterjmaster Frets: 19
    I do like the look of that ampeg.. they seem to have rave reviews as well. Whereabouts are you? I'd quite like to try it out!
    "have a good time, all the time" Spinal Tap