Haar Guitars

What's Hot
brndgtlbrndgtl Frets: 7
Does anyone know the deal with these guitars? Interested in a custom order but there doesn't seem to be much happening with them these days. None of their dealers list them. Are they still building guitars?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ricorico Frets: 1220
    Never haard of them
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    edited April 2017
    I bought my Haar S-type from the Fellowship of Acoustics, though they weren't great to deal with (sent the wrong spec sheet with the guitar, and didn't include the trem arm). 

It might be worth dropping them an email if you haven't already - to ask about a custom build. There are plenty of Haars on their website.
  • brndgtlbrndgtl Frets: 7
    Thanks. Yes, that's actually the only place I found that has more than one or two in stock.

I've heard nothing good about the Haar customer service which makes me wary of ordering anything...

I've emailed both places so we'll see
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    rico said:
    Never haard of them
    Haar haar.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    I have had dealings with them back in 2010 and without going into details I can say I wouldn't buy anything from them again.
  • richcolrichcol Frets: 12
    In case you've used the message option on the contact page of the Haar website - I didn't get a response on that but did when emailed info@haarguitars.com
    This was for sales via the shop as opposed to a custom build.