SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Full size humbucker for Strat

photekphotek Frets: 1463
edited May 2017 in Parts £
Just about to chuck a full sized bucker in my strat bridge position, anyone got one going spare?

Thinking along the lines of a Pearly Gates, Screamin Demon, something low to medium output. Not interested in any JB's or anything like that.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2328
    I've got a Kent armstrong HRC-1 in chrome.  Bought it  a year ago on the ebay and to date it sits in my spares box..£22 posted.
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    If you can wait a couple of weeks I will be swapping out my pearly gates after receive another pickup which is being wound.,
  • I have a Dimarzio Paf Pro, black F spaced, I can take pics later if it is of interest
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    lysander said:
    If you can wait a couple of weeks I will be swapping out my pearly gates after receive another pickup which is being wound.,
    No rush as I haven't finished routing the body yet. PM me a price if you like and a pic if that's cool, don't mind if it is in the guitar. Cheers.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463

I have a Dimarzio Paf Pro, black F spaced, I can take pics later if it is of interest
    Pic would be good, not sure if they have normal poles or hex ones? Cheers.
  • Hex poles. Not cosmetically perfect but fully functioning when last used. £33 shipped to U.K.