! DO NOT READ THIS IF EASILY OFFENDED !

What's Hot
57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Comments

• CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    57Deluxe said:

! DO NOT READ THIS IF EASILY OFFENDED !

I think most people already know not to read the Daily Mail if easily offended.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17606
    tFB Trader
    You are just feeding the clickbait monster by posting them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • Football matches would certainly be very different if Jazz hands were adopted there.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    Daily Mail writing clickbait nonsense?

Who knew????

:grin:

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72323
    CabbageCat said:

Other way round - it thrives on its readership being easily offended, in an unthinking knee-jerk kind of way.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    The funny thing is, the NUS is quick to tell people that they are being discriminatory, as long as nobody points out that their president for the last year was rabidly anti-Semitic and has led to multiple student unions facing legal action from the charities commission.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22116
    Thanks to those links, I found that Piers Morgan has officially given up on the Kardashians and doesn't wish to cover their tacky lifestyle any longer. Quite how this gels with MailOnline being plastered with articles on them for what seems like a long painful eternity, I am unsure.

It's great to see Piers properly turning into Glenda Slagg though. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2553
    If you scroll to the bottom, there's a picture of Kim Kardashian's arse. Just saying.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72323
    cruxiform said:
    If you scroll to the bottom, there's a picture of Kim Kardashian's arse. Just saying.
    What's Kanye done now?

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2553
    I could suggest a couple of things he could do, mostly ending with 'off'.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    look past the daily mail thing - they were just the easiest to read / add as links - has been all over press and Radio. BUT will all the Jazz-handers be 'offended' and traumatised when they pitch-up at Glasto this year??
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Same with the Labour Party as well.... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4168
    edited April 2017
    ICBM said:
    CabbageCat said:

Other way round - it thrives on its readership being easily offended, in an unthinking knee-jerk kind of way.
    It doesn't just thrive on it, their entire business model is predicated on a delicate balance of hatred, moral outrage, and lascivious celebrity clickbait. Take that away and all you're left with is a load of pisspoor rambling about not being able to take holidays in term-time and some fuzzy pictures of the side of Pippa Middleton's tits shot with a 600mm telephoto. 

They're very good at it, you have to hand it to them. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33795
    I've just realised that Emp is a walking Daily Mail headline.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22116
    octatonic said:
    I've just realised that Emp is a walking Daily Mail headline.
    There's a few others you should add to that list. 

• kaypeejaykaypeejay Frets: 777
    That Professor Furedi. He sounds a bit , well, foreign doesn't he? Oh gawd, I must be racist.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    "People of colour". As opposed to DM journalists who are totally transparent.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11448
    The funny thing is, the NUS is quick to tell people that they are being discriminatory, as long as nobody points out that their president for the last year was rabidly anti-Semitic and has led to multiple student unions facing legal action from the charities commission.
    It's also led to normal students getting fed up with them:

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/may/18/trouble-on-campus-is-the-nus-is-beyond-repair

Student unions at some universities have disaffiliated themselves from the NUS.

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    crunchman said:
    It's also led to normal students getting fed up with them:

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/may/18/trouble-on-campus-is-the-nus-is-beyond-repair

Student unions at some universities have disaffiliated themselves from the NUS.

I did that before it was cool.