Free evening event at Sounds Great Music

What's Hot
Hi All

Don't worry, this is not a sales pitch!

I am just posting to let everyone know that Sounds Great Music have an event coming up on the 18th May. We have recently started stocking Sfarzo strings and the evening is an informal chat about the brand, strings, guitars etc. We also have local session guitarist Chris Walton in store who will be chatting about guitar techniques, songwriting and playing some of his own compositions.

If you fancy coming, we have limited spaces so just give me (Neil) a call on 0161 436 4799.

We are also giving away 20 sets of Sfarzo strings on the night!

If this is not the correct area to post notifications like this, please feel free to move this thread.

More details are available here...

https://www.soundsgreatmusic.com/pages/upcoming-events
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Glad to hear it's not a sales pitch.
    Phew, what a relief!
     ;) 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    Definitely got my planning wrong if I was staying at our kids two weeks earlier I would be able to do this and the NW Guitar show. Got a gig in Crawley on the 19th so can't even re-schedule. I used to enjoy the SG events before I moved to the deep south. I even met Vinnie Moore and Seymour Duncan at events organised by SG. I will be in the shop while I'm in the area though.
    Don't touch that dial.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fez said:
    Definitely got my planning wrong if I was staying at our kids two weeks earlier I would be able to do this and the NW Guitar show. Got a gig in Crawley on the 19th so can't even re-schedule. I used to enjoy the SG events before I moved to the deep south. I even met Vinnie Moore and Seymour Duncan at events organised by SG. I will be in the shop while I'm in the area though.
    Shame you can't make it but it'll be good to see you in the shop! Neil.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Just a quick heads up, tonight at Sounds Great Music we have the Sfarzo string evening! So if anyone is at a loose end, feel free to drop in! Starts at 18:45 and sound finish around 20:00.

More details here....

https://www.soundsgreatmusic.com/pages/upcoming-events
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom