What's the weirdest thing you have found in your house?

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
I had to move the hi-fi once to sort some wiring issue. On the carpet I found a small crispy frog, long dead. I have no idea how he got there. He looked pretty cool, a kind of embalmed look. I figured that maybe it was the last resting place of the Pharaoh of the miniature frogs. He was gone a day later, I had a visual in my mind of a troupe of small priest frogs sneaking in to recover the body under the darkness of night. Either that or the wife through it in the bin.

Runner up was a mouse nest made with bits of my furry mini seat covers, resplendent with a feast of 16 novelty xmas chocolate balls that had gone missing 2 nights earlier. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    One of my ex-girlfriends.  She is proper fkn mental. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanjiDanji Frets: 225
    My dignity... that was shrivelled and mummified too
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5554
    edited May 2017
    So many odd things in my house when I first moved in, the previous owner was... let's just say eccentric.

Among others, a strange jug of suspicious brown liquid sitting on a shelf next to the toilet. Turned out to be creosote! In the bathroom, and a good litre of it. 

He had an ice cream tub with the lid on screwed to the lobby wall beside the kitchen door. If that wasn't already odd enough, when I peeled the lid off, inside it was a doorbell buzzer. Which WASN'T CONNECTED TO ANYTHING.

Batshit crazy.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom