SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: OS Valves - General Electric 6L6GC - price drop

funhousefunhouse Frets: 124
edited June 2017 in Amps £
All valves are as described and are in good working order. With the exception of the first pair of GE valves, which are unused NOS (apart from a very short test in my amp), all the others are used. I have no way of testing them but they work well in my amp and sound great. The values of the more expensive set of GE valves should be as per the stickers as they have never been used. The values of the others may have drifted a bit since I bought them. If there are any issues I would be happy to provide a full refund with seven days of delivery. Can't really say fairer than that.

All price include UK mainland shipping - payment by PayPal gift or cheque.

1) RCA 6L6GC quad, produced for Baldwin Organ Company. Used. £100 - SOLD

2) Matched pair NOS GE 6L6GC pair. Bought as unused NOS and I have only had them in my amplifier once to test them - £140 - SOLD

3) Matched pair GE6L6GC old stock valves. Used but still sound excellent and should have plenty of life left in them - £60 £50

4) Matched pair of GE 6L6GC old stock valves. Used but still sound excellent and should have plenty of life left in them - £60 £50 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments