SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Schecter PT in Vintage Red - £SOLD

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3747
edited June 2017 in Guitars £

Collection from near Carlisle, Cumbria (£250). Postage will be via UPS with the neck removed. I have a guitar box but no case. This means I can pack securely and legitimately post is as 'guitar parts'.

This is a 2005 model, made in Korea (before Schecter moved production to Indonesia, etc.), and it plays and sounds terrific. Extremely rare in this colour, you can see it with stock pickups in the 2005 catalogue.

Maple neck. Rosewood fingerboard. Alder body.

Easy to play neck, low action, stable tuning (10s). Every PT I see listed is the black model and usually badly marked. This has zero electronic issues and is cosmetically in fantastic condition. Only thing to note is a tiny ding on the neck which I couldn't capture on a photograph as it's barely noticeable and two small marks near the controls.

Coil-tapped (using the tone pot) Seymour Duncan pick-ups: Pearly Gates in the neck and Custom 5 Trembucker in the bridge. Alder body, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Grover tuners.

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments