What guitar in your collection is getting the most love right now?

What's Hot
adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
and what guitar is in your mind for your next addition?

currently I am 50/50 with my les paul junior and my strat. there are a lot of guitars on my mind for next purchase. telecaster and a Les Paul standard or custom shop (though that may be later) small issue of buying a flat/house first.

I am sure this has been done before so I apologise. I am quite new here.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    Since putting my Gretsch up for trade it's made me realise how much I actually like it after playing it before taking photos so that's getting played right now.

My next addition will probably be a Telecaster, I can't seem to shake the feeling I need one in my collection. But that's not in the near future, I'm too busy spending money on pedals!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5261
    K Line les paul jr is getting the love
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    Whilst my collection consists of several rather expensive guitars, the guitar that's getting most love at the moment is the Yamaha APX500III that I bought recently and paid only £100 for. It's great, easy to play and sounds great (if a little "thin").

I bought it as I wanted something I wasn't going to be precious about when doing acoustic nights at a local pub. The daft thing is I am precious about it! 
    We are all Chameleons...
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    TonyR said:
    Whilst my collection consists of several rather expensive guitars, the guitar that's getting most love at the moment is the Yamaha APX500III that I bought recently and paid only £100 for. It's great, easy to play and sounds great (if a little "thin").

I bought it as I wanted something I wasn't going to be precious about when doing acoustic nights at a local pub. The daft thing is I am precious about it! 
    my dad wanted to start to play guitar and bought a Harley Benton SG, and then he dropped it so I fixed it up and played it for days over all my other guitars. I didn't want to give it back to him 
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    adamm82 said:
    my dad wanted to start to play guitar and bought a Harley Benton SG, and then he dropped it so I fixed it up and played it for days over all my other guitars. I didn't want to give it back to him 
    I keep hearing ridiculously good things about Harley Benton guitars. I can't work out how it's possible that they're that good for that little price tag. I might just throw some Euros at Thomman next month and see. If I do, it'll be one of the hollow body clones. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    Fender ja-90 telecaster. Been my main squeeze for 3 years now I think.
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    adamm82 said:
    I keep hearing ridiculously good things about Harley Benton guitars. I can't work out how it's possible that they're that good for that little price tag. I might just throw some Euros at Thomman next month and see. If I do, it'll be one of the hollow body clones. 
    the one i played was pretty good. not amazing but good for the money. the only thing I really dislike is the name! 
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    Legionreturns said:
    The other "cheap" guitar I have is a Harley Benton Jazz Bass that cost just over £100 new. I'm no bass aficionado but it's good enough for my needs and I was impressed with the quality for the price.
    We are all Chameleons...
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    My Bravewood strat gets the most play time at the minute.
    Currently got GAS for a Duesenberg Starplayer TV in black glitter :)
    #thebatesmotelband
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Kotzen strat
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9663
    My collection consists of a Strat, a Tele, and a G&L ASAT semi-hollow.

I had kind of fallen out of love with the Tele (for reasons that were more in my head than real) so made a point of taking it to my local jam night a few weeks back... and reminded myself just how good it actually is. It's now gone from largely ignored to being my go-to guitar.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7860
    Gretsch G Love Corvette.  Shame, am delivering it to its new owner on Sunday.  

Unemployment sucks!!!!
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1711
    edited May 2017
    TonyR said:

Doesn't that tell you something.

I've just bought a gretsch 5420 in blue and makes me wonder about the expensive guitars 
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    My old Bitsa Strat, my Musicman Majesty and JP7 are sat in their cases
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5419
    edited May 2017
    The BTO/Custom ex-roadshow/NAMM Taylor T3/B I picked up from @peachguitarsdotcom a few months ago is getting a shocking amount of play time lately considering what it lives next to. The thing out-Gretsches most Gretsches... there's something about the mini-humbuckers, it's quite surprising. Wanted it because I just fancied something "different but nice" and it has delivered. Really impressive - it's a shame they don't offer the mini hums anymore on these because I cannot recommend them highly enough. 
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4530
    edited May 2017
    At the moment it's my epiphone sg. ( Loving the access to the 17th and 19th frets )

But then again my collection isn't too large or too grand.
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9611
    Rickenbacker 330. It's everything I expected a Rick to be, and more. Tweaked the truss rods so the neck is practically flat and it plays fantastically well. Surprised at how a) light and b) loud (unplugged) it is, but then it is mostly hollow. 
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1711
    My collings om2h 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10268
    Charvel San Dimas.The one guitar I'll take to my grave.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3047
    edited May 2017
    Jackson Soloist. I did just get it though. Next addition? No idea, maybe a 7 string again but I won't be getting another guitar for a while