SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - MXR-129 Pitch Transposer

dealmakerdealmaker Frets: 18
Guys,

Looking to buy an MXR-129 Pitch Transposer - ideally in perfect working order.

Would prefer a blue face - but happy to consider a black face also.

Ideally would also want an MXR-M131  LED display with it. 

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dealmakerdealmaker Frets: 18
    bump
    bump
  • gamagama Frets: 24
    Hi 
    Are you after one of these for the Big Country sound if so you can replicate these sounds with the NOVA system .. Bruce and Jamie Watson use the NOVA for BC and the SKIDS
    Cheers
    G
    edited May 2017
    gama said:
    Hi 
    Are you after one of these for the Big Country sound if so you can replicate these sounds with the NOVA system .. Bruce and Jamie Watson use the NOVA for BC and the SKIDS
    Cheers
    G
    Bruce and Jamie get CLOSE to replicating it - but if you ever listen closely to the guitars at the current gigs (where they use the Nova) is doesn't sound quite right (I had one and it didn't like it at all). Same as with my AXE FXII - I can get even closer...... but no cigar......
  • gamagama Frets: 24
    Hi

Yes of course not bang on but not bad ! I dont use my Nova but wont ever get rid as I think it does a good job for the BC sound  . Bruce has replaced his MXR so cant be bad . I think any way Bruce has for some time backed off the Bagpipe sound  a bit  They do come up on ebay but normally US sellers. Good luck mate