SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S Fender 59 Bassman RI traded

spenietelespenietele Frets: 74
edited February 2014 in Amps £
For sale my 59 ri fender bassman, I believe to be a 2002 model in good nick no tares or rips tweed a little grubby but nothing untoward or unusual, it's had a cap job with top quality caps , Jensen alnicos, fender cover slip, sounds fantastic recently serviced and works 100% great I've had four of these ri and this is by far the best sounding one I've had, I don't know if it's down to the caps but it has lost that ice pick top end and booming bottom end that the ri are renowned for. I'm currently running it with a push in solid state rectifier but do have a valve one that can be exchanged an will be included .
I'm based in berkshire and I'm asking £750

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    I have just decided to keep my current rig and you go and throw a curve ball like this! I have already had a '59 bassman from you would 2 be crazy!

I take it trades are off the cards?
  • Traded with photek pending transaction