SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Greco Goldtop LP 1978 £980 + Gibson deluxe

What's Hot
williaaaamwilliaaaam Frets: 216
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe 1977
This deluxe had been routed for normal sized hum buckers but I sourced some original '79 mini hum buckers as I love the sound of them, and what a lovely sounding guitar it is! Just got back for a setup , with the mini hum buckers installed, my local luthier customised the pickup surrounds to cater for the mini hum buckers and its looks fantastic! Comes with the original hard case which has seen better days the base is coming away slightly.. £1500 

Greco Goldtop LP 1978
Ive already got this for sale on this forum but thought I would put it in one thread
Greco Les Paul Standard from 1978. Pots, pickup & headstock all serial dated to 1978. Has Maxon pickups in it, the person I bought this off thought it was an EG800GS or EG900GS? I can't find much info on this....
Solid mahogany with maple cap. Re finished in Gold nitrocellulose and with stunning checking with nicks, wear and the odd ding def nicer than my MJT finishes and vintage Gibsons I own......more wear around rear edges. Comes with non original hard case £1000 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments