SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted Hofner Shorty Travel Guitar

rockinmarkrockinmark Frets: 20
edited June 2017 in Guitars £
Saw a youtube video demoing one of these. They look good fun and perfect for when away from home and missing my guitar. Not fussed about colour or cosmetic condition, just one that works. If you can post / courier that would be good. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    Cranes have one in their second hand section http://www.cranes.co.uk/hofner-shorty-travel-guitar-black-pre-owned
  • rockinmarkrockinmark Frets: 20
    Thanks for the link. That's the type I'm after. Can't figure out why Cranes are selling that one second hand for more than the cost of a new one? Plus postage to pay on top.

They got them at GAK and gear4music for less and free delivery. I'd prefer to pick up a cheaper used one though if anyone's got one they don't use anymore?

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    I have one, it needed lots of work to get it playable. Shame you're so far away as you could have had it. 
    Where abouts are you? I'm travelling a lot between Aberystwyth and Worcester over the next few weeks.
    Sorted now.  Just  bought one off ebay.