SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB AVRI Jag/Jazzmaster Trem + Bridge "thimbles"

DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
edited June 2017 in Parts £
Simple as, got a Jazzmaster build on the go. I'm told the AVRI trem unit is the weapon of choice.
Anyone got one to sell ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Bumping and adding the need for a set of bridge thimbles. This is a new build, never had a bridge in it before and whilst my new Staytrem is a lovely thing it doesn't come with the bits that insert into the body !
    Anyone ?
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
    I've built a few Jazzmaster partcasters and would confirm that not all thimbles are created equal. I'd suggest checking out the ones from Mastery (yes I know...) as they are the best I've found and they aren't hideous money.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    I've just stocked a few JM bridges. I haven't done any research to their compatibility or sizing as of yet, but if you tell me exactly what you need I can see if I can help.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14426
    If you are building from scratch and have not yet drilled for the bridge inserts, you might do better to install a Tune-O-Matic bridge.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
    If you are building from scratch and have not yet drilled for the bridge inserts, you might do better to install a Tune-O-Matic bridge.
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrr 

No.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

impmann said:
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrr 

No.
    impmann said:
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrr 

No.
    Agreed, especially as I've already got this really rather lovely Staytrem bridge already sitting here !