SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GOT MADE REDUNDANT LOL: 2016 MacBook Pro 15" w/ Touch Bar for sale

vaticancameosvaticancameos Frets: 186
edited June 2017 in Misc £
Hello! I recently got made redundant, and now cannot even remotely justify keeping this insane computer around when I have bills to urgently pay and a house to not get kicked out of - 

2016 MacBook Pro 15 inch, with Touch Bar, in sexy Space Grey
  • 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor
  • Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
  • 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
  • 256GB SSD storage1
  • Radeon Pro 555 with 2GB memory
  • Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
  • Touch Bar and Touch ID
This thing is a monstrosity of a computer, in a good way, it absolutely eats huge Logic files for breakfast, exports 4K video like its just a lazy fart after some bad Mexican food and the screen is just to die for.

The Touch Bar? Thought I'd hate it, now I am upset at the thought of having to live without it.

It has had the keyboard replaced once, one of the keys stopped working (I was told by the 'Genius' it was a fault with the first batch of them) the replacement keyboard has been spot-on since.

It has a few extremely minor cosmetic marks on the edges of the display, which are so hard to take photos of, if you wanna see them I am happy to try and get pics and PM you.

This cost me £2,349.00 from Apple in November last year.

I'm looking to get back £2000 it is still covered by the warranty until the end of November this year, and an extra year coverage on top of that because it was bought directly from Apple.

Comes with the box and all accessories, even a spare USB-C charging cable.

Obviously I'd prefer someone to come and pick it up from me, in Cambridge, but I am willing to post it as long as you pay the bloody insurance cost of the postage, I'll pay the delivery charge.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments