SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtd: Iphone with budget of £80 max

lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
edited June 2017 in Misc £
looking for an iPhone the newer the model the better, needs to be unlocked or on virgin network, will listen to any offers. It's for a workmate who's smashed his...as close to £80 as possible 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    edited June 2017
    I've got an iPhone 4s somewhere - if I can find it, he can have it for 20 quid.
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    OK, found the iPhone 4s. It looks like its fine, it's sim-free, needs charging though, I'll check it over later today when I get back from work and let you know.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4670
    @mellowsun ;

if @lamf68 doesnt want it i will have it , been looking for a cheap iphone for eldest student son who has managed to drop his down the toilet and now has no phone, which isnt the easiest when he is in swansea and i am in yorkshire 
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    mellowsun said:
    OK, found the iPhone 4s. It looks like its fine, it's sim-free, needs charging though, I'll check it over later today when I get back from work and let you know.
    Would've been lovely mate. Appreciate the offer but he's gotten lucky with another workmate who's donated one to him...
  • king_b1king_b1 Frets: 11
    Got a couple of iPhone 5s hanging about as spares but both on vodaphone. Simple enough to get unlocked though. No chargers or cable. Make me an offer
  • king_b1king_b1 Frets: 11
    Forgot the mrs one is brand new 5s And has everything with it
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3327
    I've got a 5 on o2 you can have for £50