SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

POD HD500 & Tech 21 Power Engine (Live rig)

PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2375
Not sure whether this should be under Amp's or FX really, as the 'package' I have for sale kind of covers both :)

This 'live rig' consists of:
1x POD HD500, slightly modified to remove the rubber feet so it would fit flush in a pedal case, it currently also has glow in the dark tape over each of the pedals so you can see what you are switching too on stage, I do have some spare tape too.
1x Line 6 Expression pedal, this enables you to assign a volume control (not using one of the POD's effects banks) and a Wah / Whammy, whatever else takes your fancy.
1x Stagg pedal board - not the best quality in the world, but it's kept the pod in good shape. I glued some thick rubber strips to the bottom of it, so it wouldn't move around when on the floor.
1x Tech 21 Power engine - 60w colourless amp.
1x Amp cover made especially for the Tech 21, I sent the company the measurements and they made it for me.

All works perfectly, you can get some great tones out of this, I've used it for both rehearsals and have played a gig with it.

Open to offers, looking for around the £400 area, not after a trade as I need to fund the purchase of an FRFR to go with my newest buy.

The gear is located near Hitchin, Herts.

Guitars obviously not included :D

A video showing the setup used in a practice, the sound is coming from a GoPro, so I guess this just might help show it's useable at volume:

A sound clip of a couple of different songs, recorded using a Zoom H1:

Drop me a message if you want more details etc..
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom