NGD Day - Warning Feline Content!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    This guitar is properly brilliant.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Jack_ said:
    Thirdly - don't use Photobucket.

funny guy - thanks for fixing it Jon
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    peteri said:
    Jack_ said:
    Thirdly - don't use Photobucket.

funny guy - thanks for fixing it Jon
    The ends justify the means, we got more photos of what is a stunning guitar.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Fair point! :)
  • clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    Wow! Steel block too, cool :)
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    clarkefan said:
    Wow! Steel block too, cool :)
    Yes i retrofit a larger cold rolled steel block on Floyds - sounds great!

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

tFB Trader

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Nice. I emailed feline and called them but never got an answer. So I went elsewhere for my guitar build. Happy where I went but that does look good :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    That's unlike them - unless it was a Sunday or Monday?
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    I love it all apart from the pickup covers - Too metal for me, but perfect colour, grain and everything else :)
    peteri said:
    That's unlike them - unless it was a Sunday or Monday?
    It was a saturday
    tFB Trader
    Did you not get hold of me on the phone ?
    Saturday is v busy but usually we get every call.
    Or was it a case of  you alerted me to an email and I was supposed to get back to you

I apologise if this was the case

However if I missed getting back to you it may just be that other matter took over once we were back in after the weekend .
    Phone calls are more reliable as we get SWAMPED with emails (100+)every day and I have slim chance of getting to them all and being on the shop floor, and an email can get buried amongst a flood of messages about this and that.

As most don't use their names on here it is often hard to tie up any correlation between emails and screen identities

Or was it a case of  you alerted me to an email and I was supposed to get back to you

However if I missed getting back to you it may just be that other matter took over once we were back in after the weekend .
    Phone calls are more reliable as we get SWAMPED with emails (100+)every day and I have slim chance of getting to them all and being on the shop floor, and an email can get buried amongst a flood of messages about this and that.

As most don't use their names on here it is often hard to tie up any correlation between emails and screen identities
    No worries. It probably would'nt have come to anything. I had a few questions but realistically my heart was set on something else tbh. Totally understand you being busy 
    tFB Trader

No worries. It probably would'nt have come to anything. I had a few questions but realistically my heart was set on something else tbh. Totally understand you being busy 
    Thanks 
    Yes - a heads-up. 
    You are much more likely to get hold of me with a phone call as I strive to be in the workshop rather than the office.
    Even if you have sent an email - follow it up with a call . I'm not ignoring you intentionally.