PSA iTrack pocket £20

Looks a handy device for recording on an Iphone.  Also has an instrument input which would probably work with an ipad too.

They were £80 but being sold off for £20 at a few places now, so could be worth a look.

http://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Focusrite-iTrack-Pocket-Audio-and-Video-Recorder-for-iPhone/13CV?utm_medium=display&network=criteo&retargeting_or_placement=retargeting&utm_source=criteo#full-des

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheBigDipperTheBigDipper Frets: 4779
    I bought one. Works with iPhone and iPad. Swap the lightning cable for a USB cable and it works with my MacBook, too. A step up from the inbuilt mic and in stereo. 
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701
    I bought one. Works with iPhone and iPad. Swap the lightning cable for a USB cable and it works with my MacBook, too. A step up from the inbuilt mic and in stereo. 
    Cool.  Good to know it does work with an ipad, I tink I'll get one just for the instrument input (I already have a portable Shure ios mic and a Rode USB mic which works with ipad).

Also looks handy inasmuch as it is a stand for the iphone too, whenever i go to record I can find the mic but never the stand!