SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Vox AC4 Hand wired with 12" alnico blue speaker

What's Hot
saint_iveysaint_ivey Frets: 17
edited July 2017 in Amps £

Vox AC4 Hand wired with 12" alnico blue speaker

4 Watts of all valve goodness, upgraded with an alnico blue speaker for that classic Vox chime. This is a completely different beast to the standard AC4 (different timber, wiring, speaker, size, controls, etc).

At 4 Watts this amp is still plenty loud and will fill a house with sound at half volume. Ideal for small venues or to get that cranked, edge of break-up tone and then mic it through the main PA for larger gigs. Try getting to break-up level with an AC15 or AC30 and it will deafen you! Superb portability as can be carried with one hand - impossible for an AC15/AC30. 

Can take pedals but I just love the sound of guitar direct in & cranked a little. The tone makes me smile.

Amp in excellent condition although has been used. Comes with original vox cover & instruction manual and in it's original box.

Check out prices online and you'll see the Alnico blue speaker usually adds 50% to the amp value. Someone will get a super deal here.

Selling as I'm also getting a bass set-up together and need some moolah.

£675 includes postage to mainland UK (size & weight makes it a bit awkward). Will offer a discount if collecting. May be able to deliver in person if in South of England, pls message me to discuss.

Sigh, it has to go. Sad days...

You can find a review here (although the review amp has the greenback speaker)... http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/vox-ac4hw1-561948

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2467
    Pm'd 
  • saint_iveysaint_ivey Frets: 17
    Pm'd 

Thanks Jimmy. Replied.
    Yummy tonal goodness. Still available. 
    Bump
    SOLD - Thanks eBay!  =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    SOLD - Thanks eBay!  =)
    Maybe it might've sold on here if you'd dropped the price to what you finally put in your pocket, after accepting the lower Best Offer and paying Ebay and Paypal fees. Just a thought.
    Chalky said:
    SOLD - Thanks eBay!  =)
    Maybe it might've sold on here if you'd dropped the price to what you finally put in your pocket, after accepting the lower Best Offer and paying Ebay and Paypal fees. Just a thought.
    Thanks fella. Yep, I did drop the price to what I got but thanks for the thought. Been doing this for a while now. I don't begrudge it but know that people on here (including myself) want below market price deals. Great if you're buying or desperate to sell but not so much otherwise.
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    SOLD - Thanks eBay!  =)
    Gutted hoped this was still around!