SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2005 American Series 'Double Fat' Hardtail Stratocaster SOLD

danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2695
edited July 2017 in Guitars £
I've only recently gotten this guitar but despite it being a superb instrument, I am going to stick to playing my acoustic for the time being - so it's up for a cash funded adoption. I'm not really interested in any trades unless it's a Boss RC-30 + cash. I am happy to post within and willing to drive a modest distance. I am based in South Wales.

The guitar is a 2005 011-7130-795 AM SRS STRAT HH HT RW CHB (Translating - American Series Stratocaster Humbucker Humbucker Rosewood Fretboard Chrome Blue)

This guitar was manufactured in 2005 (date stamps on pocket and neck). 

It has Fender USA wound Cobra and Sidewinder Humbucker Pickups, wired with an S1 switching configuration which gives the guitar 10 different coil arrays. Tonally it's about as versatile as I've ever heard a guitar. It will go from very convincing traditional strat single coil tone to meaty and well defined overdriven/distorted HB tone. Medium jumbo frets and modern C shape neck with rolled edges makes it a comfortable and precise player.

It is a rare guitar in this colour, and especially difficult to find as a hardtail. It is in excellent condition with no neck pocket cracks, frets look unused, scratchplate has marks as does the back with hairline swirls. The guitar comes in its original hard shell case along with tool kit, registration paper, manual and fender white on black strap. £750

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom