Opinions Wanted: I Spent a Month on This

I spent a month transcribing this tune by a band from my city. They're called Neon Dreams. They're not super well known around the world or anything but they're doing well for themselves. They're full time musicians always playing shows and touring etc.

So I transcribed it and arranged it for fingerstyle guitar. Practicing it to the point where I was able to play it cleanly was the most time consuming part of the process. What I think it the coolest part about this video is that I have the city where they're from in the background (I live there).

Feel free to critique. I actually encourage it from you fellas. I know there's a lot of wise and experienced members here in the forum.

Cheers.
The 3 elements of western music are: melody, harmony, and rhythm. In my fingerstyle arrangements, I play them all at once. Check them out here
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    I like it!
  • BigMoneyBigMoney Frets: 7
    bodhi said:
    I like it!
    Thanks man!
    The 3 elements of western music are: melody, harmony, and rhythm. In my fingerstyle arrangements, I play them all at once. Check them out here
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    I like it, although without knowing the original at all its hard to know if it's a successful interpretation or not. However, in its own right it's certainly good stuff :smile: 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • BigMoneyBigMoney Frets: 7
    Thank you!