SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Something by Feline.

What's Hot
DanRDanR Frets: 1041
Anybody got anything they are looking to move on?

I'm interested in L.P. style prefer humbucker but I'd consider P90s.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SimonCSimonC Frets: 1399
    edited July 2017
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    SimonC said:
    I've looked at that but I'm not really into Sgs.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexHunterAlexHunter Frets: 422
    Forgive the obviously stupid question but would it not be easier to ask Jonathan directly?
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    @AlexHunter current funds don't really stretch to new so before buying another brand that got a the budget I thought I'd at least check.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    DanR said:
    @AlexHunter current funds don't really stretch to new so before buying another brand that got a the budget I thought I'd at least check.
    Very sensible. I'm sure there are a few folks on here who might try a secondhand Feline.
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    Don't Feline tend to usually have one or two secondhand models knocking about from time to time from customers upgrading? Would love one of those DC Junior models myself......

• AlexHunterAlexHunter Frets: 422
    Don't Feline tend to usually have one or two secondhand models knocking about from time to time from customers upgrading? Would love one of those DC Junior models myself......
    Yes, or an awareness of customers who may be looking to shift one.

@DanR I wasn't intending to suggest stumping up for a 25th anniversary etc, but a call or visit to Feline to see if there are any secondhand or old stock models around is likely to get a better result than a scattergun approach online.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richhrichh Frets: 453
    There were two that were for sale on here a while back, and I don't think they sold yet - may be worth a quick search and PM?
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11619
    edited July 2017 tFB Trader
    I think the Lions got snapped up or owners decided to keep them (although could be wrong).

I'm not adverse to seeing what we can do now and then price wise if we have stuff that we don't mind getting out into the hands of players if it's been around a while.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!