SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Cheap basic Looper back track type thing - Nux Live Mate

Hello All

Whilst rifling through my hoardes of rubbish (where does all of that stuff come from?!) I found something of a forgotten gem - a strange little pedal I picked up on eBay on an impulse one saturday morning when the auction was ending in 5..4..3..2..impulse bid

It is a Nux LM3 Live Mate pedal. It is effectively a very very basic lopper pedal, you store your own backing track or loops on it and it plays them back. There's also an input for a guitar with a very primitive speaker simulated out, so you can play through it and it puts out your guitar signal mixed with the looper.

I have actually never used it except to try it out. I would say it was much more useful as a mono playback looper kind of thing than for the guitar through! But might spike someone's curiosity.

The official bumpf is at this web page: http://www.nuxefx.com/product_detail.php?id=20

As you can see it looks like a lego brick and is plastic. But then Lego bricks are made of plastic and they are undeniably very cool. In fact they are AWESOME (you may need to have seen the film to get that bit)

Thought I'd see if anybody was interested, not sure what it's worth really so give me your offers if you fancy it, don't mind selling or trading really, I imagine a Joyo or a Mooer would do to be honest, perhaps a delay, low gain OD or Rat clone, or anything like that kind of value that might be interesting.

Cheers ears

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments