FS/T: Boardman Comp 2016 650B Medium Mountain Bike - Trades/Deets inside

colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 289
edited July 10 in Misc £
I've got a Boardman Comp 650B from the Halfords - despite the retailer it's really impressed me, the frame is very light and its been an excellent starter bike for me.

However, after trying a number of demo bikes recently and dealing with increasing lower back problems, it's become evident that its actually too small for me.

So, if you're in a similar situation with a similarly spec'd bike and want to do a trade, give me a PM.

Based near Chester, regularly ride Llandegla.

I'd consider selling this if the right bike came along - so if you're looking to get rid of a Kona Honzo, Sonder Transmitter, Whyte 900 series or Nukeproof Scout, in large frame, give me a shout.

Sale price is £400.

The Ibanez AS83 I've got in the classified will happily be used in trades too. Check the link in my signature.

Specs:

Frame: Triple butted X7 aluminium frame with smooth welds
Forks: SR Suntour Raidon air fork with 120mm travel, adjustable rebound damping and lock out
Gears: 2x10 speed SRAM X5 groupset for smooth and precise shifting
Brakes: SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes for powerful and controlled braking
Wheels: Alloy disc specific rims

Upgrades:
Right Shifter Upgraded with SRAM GX
Shimano SM-BB52 Bottom Bracket recently fitted
New SRAM chain recently fitted.
Ergon GE1 Grips fitted since picture taken.
Charge Spoon Seat fitted; will include Boardman original seat.
Maxxis Ardent in the back, High roller II 3C on the front
Forks recently serviced; air cartridge and rebound unit replaced

Guitarist/Drummer; Studio person, Composer, etc etc PM me for recording/tracking/mixing in the North West or via the 'net
Website || Feedback Thread || PayPal
Ibanez AS83 Guitar For Sale
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments