SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW TRADED FS/FT Fender Custom Shop John Jorgenson Double Telecaster - one of around 40 made.

What's Hot
glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
OK, this one should divide you son's 'o' beaches.  I have a Fender Custom Shop John Jorgenson Telecaster up for sale at around £2200 ono.  I'd also be interested in trades for a Fano, Rock'n'Roll Relics, Creston or similar cool offset guitar preferably with P90's and trem system.  Also maybe a quality OM size acoustic (think McIlroy, Lowden, Collings, Santa Cruz, Bourgeois etc)

I've had the JJ for around 6 years now and it is barely used.  A previous owner had fitted a string tree but it was removed before I got it and the tiny hole in the headstock has been tastefully filled (you can barely see it just above the "e" in Fender).  Otherwise it is in incredible condition as can been seen from the photos.  It comes with certification and original Fender CS case.  There's lots of info on't interweb about these so I won't bore you to death with woods and specs.

Just found a few more pics...

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• damn it. I am entire happy with my RUokangas...but wow. Nice.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That is lovely. Played one a while ago and was instantly in GAS mode. 
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    edited August 2017
    That is lovely. Played one a while ago and was instantly in GAS mode. 
    I just wish I could play it like JJ  s   

Just noticed, is that a string tree on the headstock of JJ's guitar?  Maybe it should have had one originally?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I've seen him live a few times. Jaw droppingly good and a thoroughly nice bloke too.
  • Iirc Gene Baker was heavily involved with these in his stint in the cs. One of those was on my list for a long, long time! Fantastic guitar, glws :)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    Bump with new pics!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    C'mon folks!  ;)
     :# 
    Sunday bump  :)
  • Hi there,

I am sending this message from the US. I am in the process of selling some stuff, and I have always wanted one of these. Are you willing ship to the US? I live in Cedar Falls, Iowa - 50613. Also, Are you pretty firm on the price? Thanks for your time!
  • Also, would you have any interest in amps?
    travesty said:
    Hi there,

I am sending this message from the US. I am in the process of selling some stuff, and I have always wanted one of these. Are you willing ship to the US? I live in Cedar Falls, Iowa - 50613. Also, Are you pretty firm on the price? Thanks for your time!

Also, would you have any interest in amps?
    Hi, travesty, I'm more happy to see the guitar go to the US if you arrange the collection and delivery with a courier.  Obviously, I won't let the guitar go until the money is in the bank and safe, but I don't mind where it goes after. My price is negotiable to a small degree, but I am looking for a top quality small bodied acoustic at the moment, maybe 0 or 00 body size, or even a parlor guitar. I'd take a Fano Alt De Facto JM6 or similar too. I'm not really looking for amps at the moment, but what do you have?  Thanks for the inquiry!  :)
  • Morgan Custom Shop Dual 40 Head Grey Flannel Chilewich ($2,200.00 used) + a Van Weelden Royal Overdrive Pedal ($600.00). Or Maybe some Bruno amps.

• travestytravesty Frets: 0
    edited September 2017

Or I might just wait for my stuff to sell, and hopefully your guitar will still be available. I will have to sell some more stuff to get close to what you are asking for. 

I really want your guitar! I have been wanting one of these since the late-nineties.
  • I also want to ask on what particular models of the guitars you listed. I am also going to try to trade for something you will like. If I can find something, I will send pictures before I make any deal.
  • travestytravesty Frets: 0
    edited September 2017
    edited September 2017
    Hi, I already have a Morgan RCA35R, a Brunetti Singleman 35, an Ampeg Jet J-20 and an original '65 Fender Deluixe Reverb... so I'm OK for amps at the moment.  I'm in no rush to sell so it'll probably be here for a while longer. 

Oh, and a Tube-Tone Deluxe Plus... forgot about that one!
  • Ok...you have some great amps! Like I stated, I am working on trading or selling at the moment. I will see what I can do.... hopefully it works out.
     :#