Spontaneous Echoplex EP-3 Compositions And Images From Last Week's Travels

The Nemesis and Echosystem saw a lot of use in this one, too.

https://youtu.be/XF0JVQzKbV0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Hi Brendan .. welcome to the Fretboard .. I've seen some of your previous vids on your YouTube channel. Liked this one .. there are some ideas in there you should expand on .. I liked your Piano and guitar sketch .. did you enter the Chords of Orion ambient guitar contest by chance?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • BMSBMS Frets: 28
    Hey! Thanks, I haven't heard of that contest, but I appreciate you digging the vid. Perhaps I'll assemble ideas in a less fleeting way some day, but have just been content with the stream of consciousness recording thing lately.  =)
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    edited August 2017
    Chords of Orion is Bill Vincel in the USA .. Mr Ambient guitar. I'm pretty sure he posted a link to a vid of yours. Hook up and promote your stuff to the channel.

The link to the YouTube channel is blocked - go to YouTube and search for Chords of Orion.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    I loved that and really liked the accompanying imagery. I've been trying to do some of this myself and really struggle with the visuals. Nice work
    How very rock and roll
  • BMSBMS Frets: 28
    Fretwired said:
    Chords of Orion is Bill Vincel in the USA .. Mr Ambient guitar. I'm pretty sure he posted a link to a vid of yours. Hook up and promote your stuff to the channel.

The link to the YouTube channel is blocked - go to YouTube and search for Chords of Orion.

Definitely seen Bill's work, just wasn't aware of his contests! :) Thanks again. benmurray85 said:
    I loved that and really liked the accompanying imagery. I've been trying to do some of this myself and really struggle with the visuals. Nice work
    Thanks, Ben! A GoPro is always a fun method to try.