SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

What's Hot
A_T_WA_T_W Frets: 66
edited June 2014 in Amps £
Finally got round to putting this up for sale. It's a lovely little thing but I just find myself using my SF Champ more often, don't think tweed is quite my style.

First the basics -  it's a 10 watt 6L6 1x10 tweed combo, hand-built in the UK, with controls for volume, bass, treble, EQ cut (to take the EQ section out and significantly boost the gain) and an attenuation selector switch. Mine is a slightly older model so it comes with 3 modes - 10 W, 2 W and 1/4 W. Full power is about loud enough to keep up with a drummer, 2 W is great for home cleans and 1/4 W is perfect for home distortion. The finish may also be a limited edition, it looks somewhat different from most of the standard Romany's I have seen.

Pricewise I'm looking for £425 (roughly what I paid for it), with postage being another £20 or so on top. If anyone is near Edinburgh though you are welcome to collect it yourself and could even try it out. I'll consider part exchanges for interesting pedals or a Danelectro 59.

Any questions just send me a message :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments