Headrush Pedalboard Vs Line 6 Helix

x-valves4everx-valves4ever Frets: 104
Just came across this newish prduct, any views from experienced users out there?....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    edited August 2017
    The other guitarist in my band has just ordered one. Will report back when it arrives. 
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    edited August 2017

It'll be interesting when the Headrush has been out longerer and got more people playing through one and then able to  compare with teh helix. I was flicking though a mag recently not sure if it was Guitarist...or was it SOS?? Hmm. Well. (I didn't buy it...stopped 2yrs ago now) but there was a head to head between these 2 and the Helix (although it was the LT version) got the nod. But I only skimmed it really. I've only had an hour with the Helix I tried about a year ago now and I liked it but could still EASILY tell it was a digital modeller. But I think that will be the case with 'em all for a while yet. That all said I'd still love a Helix...and its still something I could see myself getting when the time n price is right. I like messing around in my lil humble home studio and these kind of toys are a lot of fun when you can't get an amp cooking (as most of us with neighbours aren't).

But there ya go - influenced from what I've read of the two the Helix still seems to be the one to get......