SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer available: Your lovely valve amp for a 1 week old gaming laptop?

LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 908
edited September 2017 in Amps £
Hi folks,

Hoping this is the right section - hoping to try and get a nice Valve combo or head and cab (max 2x12) for a one week old Medion Erazer i5, 8Gb, Full HD 15" screen, GTX1050. 480GB SSD laptop.  Still have the box and all that, but I've realised after quickly scratching a gaming itch that I just would prefer to play guitar!

For trading purposes, I'm in Malvern in Worcestershire but work in Cheltenham - happy to post though (assuming you are too!)

So, if anyone is interested let me know?  Happy to provide more info but it's literally great condition - even has the plastic on the laptop lid still!

Cheers,
James
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616

Hi James

I could probably do with a new laptop as daughter keeps pinching the last one you sent me haha Not a problem when she lived with me but now moved out I miss it & ain't doing a 20 mile round trip to keep getting it back....what kind of trade value you thinking ? I don't know Medion but spec looks good...assume running W10 ?

Only valve amps I have to move are a Laney VC15 combo white tolex edition and a Blackheart BH5 head x matching 1 x 12 cab. The BH5 has been full RAT modded with all the power soak & features that ratamps do. Probably pushes 11w. Guess I'd need to add guitar/cash in there but let me know if they interest you want more info.

Do have a Code 50 if you fancied a look at one of them

Cheers Barry

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom