Any expression pedal bargains about?

SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 336
I have a M Audio EX-P which I'm using with a Line 6 M5. It works, but it's not going to last very long under my size 12's and is about as smooth as a north sea ferry crossing.

I don't need anything bullet proof, but would prefer metal construction. I've got plenty of room on my board so foot print isn't an issue.

Any bargains I should be looking out for? I've never looked in to expression pedals before so have no idea what's available.

Any advice welcome and thanks in advance for any help! :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Expensive but the Mission pedals are built like bricks...my absolute favourite.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • If you're just needing it purely for an expression pedal then the cheap bespecco volume pedal will do the trick. It's a bit like the boss one ie solid plastic....i mean unbreakable. You think metal is stronger but the hinges on those can break..i know!! As a volume pedal it suffer a bit of tone suck so I didn't keep the one I had very long. But as an expression pedal it's absolutely fine. If that is too cheap for your tastes and you might wanna use it for a volume pedal as well the the boss fv1000h.
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1374
    edited September 2017
    IIRC The bespeco ones don't have the right impedances to work with boss roland stuff, which is why I ended up with an m-audio one. I'd say that a boss or roland expression/volume pedal  would be the next step up from the m-audio in terms of price/quality.