That Pedal Show - LIVE!

What's Hot
ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
Anyone-else going to this on Saturday?

https://www.boss.info/uk/promos/cause-and-effect/

Not much of the gear, even less idea.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Ah man, too late. That'd be the perfect afternoon for me. I'd have gone if TPP wasn't sold out, I'd love to see one of Rabea's workshops. Met him and Chappers a week or so back, great guys.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • Ah man, too late. That'd be the perfect afternoon for me. I'd have gone if TPP wasn't sold out, I'd love to see one of Rabea's workshops. Met him and Chappers a week or so back, great guys.
    Are you allowed to say that here? 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • I like the direction Boss are going with in modernising their interaction, but I am surprised at the band choices.
  • So who's going to the Josh Scott workshop just to boo him then? :naughty: 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    Haha, probably not. If anyone's ever met Chappers, they'd know he's a genuinely nice guy regardless of what you think of his videos. :-)

• The pedal builders Q&A on the Sunday looks interesting.
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    There were a couple of things I'd have like to have seen (TPS, Visconti...) but sadly I can't go :(. Might get shitfaced over the weekend and trawl TPS videos on YouTube.
  • Unfortunately i missed out on tickets for TPS but actually not too bothered ;) but got tickets to see the Mighty Massad!!! I'm not really a fan of heavy/hard rock but i seriously rate Rabea as a player and look forward to meeting him hopefully and getting a few pointers
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Haha, probably not. If anyone's ever met Chappers, they'd know he's a genuinely nice guy regardless of what you think of his videos. :-)
    I actually don't mind him, I found a remarkable system for dealing with the videos I don't like, I just switch them off.

I like his band and quite jealous of the niche he has carved out for himself. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Indeed, he's done very well for himself. Granted, an acquired taste, but I like the guy.

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11448
    Ah man, too late. That'd be the perfect afternoon for me. I'd have gone if TPP wasn't sold out, I'd love to see one of Rabea's workshops. Met him and Chappers a week or so back, great guys.
    Have @Jonathanthomas83 and Chappers ever been seen in the same room together?
    Yep, spoke to him a few months back - he is a caricature  of himself for YouTube, as he worked out early on that you need to be as in your face as possible. There also is hard work behind the scenes.

Anyway, Dan and Mick... You could have gone on a week away with TPS: http://www.guitar-breaks.com. Imagine rolling down for breakfast, "Hi Dan here" as he passes you a coffee, "Hi Mick here" as he places his sausage gently on your plate.... Danish Pete out back getting the waffles warmed up....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom