Where can I find this?

What's Hot
ricorico Frets: 1220
I want to daisy chain one pedal off a TU-3 but I can't seem to find a short, single 9v cable. 

Any ideas?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rico said:
    I want to daisy chain one pedal off a TU-3 but I can't seem to find a short, single 9v cable. 

Any ideas?
    If it's any help, you usually get a bundle of different length single cables with any power brick type power supply. I know I've got loads sat around. I suspect many others will be the same.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    rico said:

Any ideas?
    If it's any help, you usually get a bundle of different length single cables with any power brick type power supply. I know I've got loads sat around. I suspect many others will be the same.
    Yeah, all of mine are in use! I can find one that is 18" long but I only need about 6" (chortle!)
  • Most of them tend to be at least 30cm long and come in packs of 5 or something. Easy enough to make your own.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72325
    rico said:

I can find one that is 18" long but I only need about 6" (chortle!)
    Fold it into three and cable-tie it in the middle.

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• You can have my six inches if you like... Oh...

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom