SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MXR Analog Chorus + TC Electronic Arena Reverb for sale.

hel93hel93 Frets: 0
I am selling my MXR Analog Chorus pedal, which I only had for a couple of weeks before settling with a multi-fx pedal I have purchased. It comes with the box and is 'as new'. It was only plugged in a couple of times at home.

I will post for £85.

TC Electronic Arena Reverb: I've had this for a little while now, and it is a fantastic reverb. I am more than happy to keep hold of this one and fit it into a new board I am looking at getting, but at the same time, I already have a fantastic reverb, as well as reverb options in the previously mentioned multi-fx pedal I have invested in. I will post this one also for £85. In very good condition, possibly a couple of minor scuffs, and has velcro on the bottom; which can be removed if requested.

There are pictures available upon request, and I am located in Swindon, should anyone want to collect.

Drop me a message if you have any questions, cheers.

Harry
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom